Photo by staceysvendsen.
I’m constantly trying to become the person I want to be.
This is a list of 16 brave habits I’m trying to establish in myself.
1. Write more.
2. Create//host more events and parties.
3. Tell people in my life that I love them and am thankful for them.
Photo by S O C R A M.
4. Be risky // take more risks.
Photo by cecily .rose.
5. Plan adventures // travel.
Photo by rosie+nate.
6. Stay in touch with friends that live faraway.
Photo by svennevenn.
7. Dance more.
8. Sing More.
9. Become more open to all kinds of people.
10. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable, then push through it.
Photo by ALL Knitwear.
11. Be more organized .
12. Listen to people.
Art by cacahuete’s.
13. Become Lena Dunham ( j.k… sort of…)
14. Get off the internet before 11pm.
Art by rocketrictic.
15. Learning more effective ways to vent my frustrations.
Photo by many small guesses.
16. Help me to Accept the things I cannot change, give me the
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Photo by blessed blessed oblivion.
JUST KEEP GOING, YOU’LL GET THERE.
Art by jenna2step.