10 Things that I really want to do better.
Photo by Rachel Mckay.
1. Support and listen to my friends.
Collage by hollyleonardson
2. Stop holding on to past rejection.
3. Be more organized, financially, socially, and in my craft space……
^found on Tumblr
4. Foster the creativity and genius of the people in my life.
Photo of Grace & Rain Beerhorst by Pearl Beerhorst
5. Be a bigger part of my younger sisters’ lives.
Photo by kate / for me, for you
6. Keep changing and evolving my business.
7. Let go of any and all envy and competition I feel towards my peers.
8. Take time to be thankful for what I’ve achieved.
Photo by theantibride
9. To learn different//better craft techniques//NEVER stop learning.
10. To be open to and unafraid of change.