Photo by Coramanitc
When you have a really rough day, week, month… What makes you feel better? Were do you find comfort?
We all sink REAL LOW at times and that’s ok! but once you’ve been there for awhile, it’s time to swim back to the surface.
Hear is my list of small comforts>>
Photo by kelsey hannah
1. Tea Tea TEA so MUCH tea.
Drawing by Kate*
2. Music, no matter what’s going on, or how you feel – there will be a couple of songs that will completely relate to you and your situation.
Photo by wewillallbewell
3. Exercise, go for a walk, bike ride, go running, dance and stretch it out.
4. Find a hero and channel them in moments of trial, You know those W.W.J.D. bracelets? well I have a W.W.P.S.D?
(what would Patti Smith do?) bracelet ( ;
5. Talk to someone.
Photo by babraham lincoln
6. Do something that you’re good at, to remind yourself that you are capable of great things.
7. FEEL how you FEEL – don’t try to tamp it down or muffle it, ride the wave — YOU WILL BE OK.
None of these are any sort of sure thing (we are talking about sadness after all) but I’ve turned to them again and again.
This post is dedicated to some extremely incredible people in my life (you know who you are) ♥