1. Own at lest 10 wool sweaters.
2. Drink inconceivable amounts of tea.
3. Go out side at lest once a day (I know you don’t want to but it will make you feel better).
4. Flannel sheets need I say more?
6.House concert. Have a local band play at your house and invite your friends, Its a great way to beat the winter blues.
7. Lip balm.
8. Audio books.
9. Horrible vintage craft books! You can get them at virtually every thrift store in America, Who knows you could teach your self to tat or bring back macramé….
11. Eat lots of soup.
12. Buy a snow suit (sledding is no fun unless your dressed right)
13. Start planing your garden with beautiful seed catalogues.
14. Eat lots of clementines.
15.Vitamin D supplements (to make up for lack of sunlight that can cause with winter depression.)
16. Hot bathes.
17.Start a weekly craft night with friends, Have someone be in charge of making snacks.
18. Read blogs.
20.Write letters “Snail mail is love in action” ~Rick Beerhorst.
21. Bake Cookies (DUH)
22. Know that every season passes.